Friday, September 18, 2009

First Blog

A little bit about myself.. My name is Katrina Carlsen. I am from Seattle. I love to play basketball and lacrosse. What made me choose K is that I love the size of the school and the sense of community. I came from a small high school. I was also attracted to the study abroad program since I have done some service learning trips abroad during high school.

What interested me about Design Intelligence was that it seemed very modern, not that any of the other Seminar classes don't.. I'm a very visual learner and I love making presentations. I spend a lot of time on the computer, probably more than I should. I've done some work with photo shop but not much. I am also thinking about majoring in Business. I haven't taken a course like this before so I'm interested to see where it takes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment